Summer Experience at Camp Concord, South Lake Tahoe
First Tee – Contra Costa Summer Experience is a unique opportunity for participants of First Tee to enjoy a week in the South Lake Tahoe area participating in many activities such as hiking, swimming, fishing, team-building & leadership activities, and of course, golfing!
Taking place at Camp Concord in South Lake Tahoe, this sleep-away camp will allow participants to enjoy the outdoors, make new friends, enjoy the beautiful scenery in the Lake Tahoe area and have a great time with camp activities.
Check out the picture gallery at the bottom of this page!
When: Monday, July 25, 2022 to Friday, July 29rd, 2022
Where: Camp Concord, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Cost: $700 per participant for the entire week.*
Financial Aid Available & Payment Plans Available (see below)
Includes: Food & Lodging for entire camp, in-camp activities, golfing, transportation.
Limited to 32 participants (16 boys, 16 girls)
- Be a First Tee – Contra Costa and/or Girls Golf participant.
- Participants must be between 9 and 17 years old at the time of camp.
- Participant must hold a current Premium Membership
Families have the following options to complete payment for the Summer Experience:
- A single payment for the full amount can be made at any time, camp fees must be fully paid by July 5th, 2021.
- Alternatively, camp fees can be split into three (3) separate, smaller payments, with all camp fees paid by Monday, July 5th, 2021.
- We are happy to provide additional payment accommodations. To request payment accommodations, please contact Lucio Diaz at [email protected]
This information may change depending on current guidelines.
- A negative COVID-19 test result will need to be submitted at the time of check in, with the test having taken place no more than 4 days prior to Monday, July 25, 2022
- A health check form will need to be filled out and submitted for each participant at the time of check in.
- A registered nurse will be available on-site for the duration of the camp.
For questions, contact our office: [email protected]
Thank you to Coach Brent Watts and Coach Suwat Phruksawan for the pictures!