Summer Experience at Camp Concord, South Lake Tahoe
First Tee – Contra Costa Summer Experience is a unique opportunity for participants of First Tee to enjoy a week in the South Lake Tahoe area participating in many activities such as hiking, swimming, fishing, team-building & leadership activities, and of course, golfing!
Taking place at Camp Concord in South Lake Tahoe, this sleep-away camp will allow participants to enjoy the outdoors, make new friends, enjoy the beautiful scenery in the Lake Tahoe area and have a great time with camp activities.
Check out the picture galleries at the bottom of this page!
Check back for next year’s Camp application!
- Be a First Tee – Contra Costa and/or Girls Golf participant.
- Participants must be between 9 and 17 years old at the time of camp.
Families have the following options to complete payment for the Summer Experience:
- A single payment for the full amount can be made at any time, camp fees must be fully paid by July 1st.
- Alternatively, camp fees can be split into three (3) separate, smaller payments, with all camp fees paid by Monday, July 1.
- We are happy to provide additional payment accommodations. To request payment accommodations, please contact Lucio Diaz at [email protected]
This information may change depending on current guidelines.
- A negative COVID-19 test result will need to be submitted at the time of check in, with the test having taken place no more than 4 days prior to camp starting
- A health check form will need to be filled out and submitted for each participant at the time of check in.
- A registered nurse will be available on-site for the duration of the camp.