Updated: November 2021
First Tee – Contra Costa is happy to provide financial aid for families who may not be able to afford our program. We strongly believe that the game of golf changes lives and the lessons golf teaches are for every child and family. It is our goal to not ever turn away a child because financial limitations.
To request financial aid or scholarships please follow the procedure below:
- If you haven’t already, please create an account under our registration website. Instructions for this step can be found by clicking this link
- After you’ve created an account and found the class you wish to register for, please add it to your shopping cart. If you have additional registrations, repeat this same process.
- Once you have all the registrations in your shopping cart, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to begin the checkout process.
- During this checkout process you will have the option to apply for financial aid, please double check the information you’ve entered is accurate.
- At the end of the checkout process, click the “Submit Registration” button. We will review the application and once approved you will receive a notification of your status.
• Documentation demonstrating financial need may be requested.
• While we make every effort to make golf accessible to participants, not all opportunities or programs will be eligible for financial aid due to additional costs involved.
• To respect the privacy of families who request financial aid, all requests are confidential, and are reviewed only by select office staff members.
Current programs not eligible for financial aid are:
Summer Junior Tournaments
Golf tournaments (Glow Golf, Holiday Tournament, Parent/Child Tournament, etc.)
Questions? Get in touch!
(925) 446 6701